Bachelor of Arts Degree in Bible and Christian Ministries
taught in English (BA-DBCM)The Bachelor of Arts Degree in Bible and Christian Ministries is a four-year or eight-semester program. The eight semesters required to complete this program include the Basic English Program that students must take before beginning the academic work. Graduation requires obtaining a cumulative GPA of at least 2.00 in a minimum of 125 credit hours of work. Requirements
- A certified copy of an Ethiopian School Leaving Certificate
- A recommendation
- Mature age entry might be granted to those who are above 35 Years of age and who display maturity in life and experience.
Admission ProceduresApplication date: MK College will have intake students every year in June. A deadline for the application of the Fall Entry is August. A candidate for the Am-DBCM. En-DBCM), and Baccalaureate degree programs must send the following completed documents to: Office of the registrar MK College, PO Box 1869 Bishoftu, Ethiopia A completed Application for Admission form obtained from Meserete Kristos College;
- A completed Financial Information form obtained from Mk College.
- A certified copy of his/her educational documents which qualifies the candidate to the program of study
- All completed recommendation forms from his/her church.
- A letter of motivation from the candidate.
- A non-refundable application fee of Birr 200.00 birr (for Ethiopian Students) or $100 (For international students)
- The applicants will be informed of acceptance 3 weeks before the class begins.
- The admission committee will review each application and notify the applicant about the action taken.